I have a pinterest account. And although I don’t spend a lot of time there I have found some really cool images. I have put together some boards of things I am interested in, or in things I love. An example of this can be found here: Products I Love.
When I have a product I love – I use every last little tiny bit of it. I turn the lotion bottle over and let it drain into another container so I don’t waste anything. I did this with this product that I love:
and to my GREAT SURPRISE I had one months worth of lotion left in that little container!
Another product by the same company, C.O. Bigelow that I love:
I could take a bath in this yummy body cream. I use it at night on my face. It is amazing.
Isn’t is funny, when you love something you use every last drop and don’t waste any of it? Other products may be just ho-hum – but not the one you love. And loving something is the best-selling point of any product.
If you are on pinterest you can find me here: Cindy Holman. I am there like most everyone else on the planet!
What’s your favorite product? The one you don’t waste? You get every last drop? The one you love enough to sell?
Have a fun weekend!
- We’re on Pinterest. Are You? (bellasugar.com)
- What’s Your Bath Product of Choice? (bellasugar.com)
- My Pinterest (cynthia-etienne.com)
- Pinterest LOVE —> travelling around… (thegreenfrogstudio.typepad.com)
- New Product Alert: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Body Collection (bellasugar.com)
- C.O. Bigelow – Lavender and Peppermint Shampoo – Review (thebeautifullagoon.com)
- Bella Bargain: Semi-Annual Sale at Bath & Body Works (bellasugar.com)
- Lovely Lemon Bath and Body Gift Sets (fabsugar.com)