This is such a cool picture! A visual reminder of God’s Love – expressed through His creation. Okay – so it’s maybe a coincidence and not a planned “heart” in the sky, but I like to think those little “coincidences” are gentle and visual reminders – like an unexpected gift for no reason at all. Nothing planned or organized – nothing brilliantly orchestrated by any of our efforts – it just appears and suddenly our day is just a little brighter.
Ever been driving down the road, you’re having a bad day – and then suddenly something comes on the radio - just for you? Or you look up at a billboard or sign on the side of the road that has just the right phrase in it – like a sign from the heavens?
Sometimes those little “coincidences” aren’t really “coincidences” at all. They may be God speaking.
I have a student learning the following song by Mandisa called, “God Speaking” – it is powerful and really makes you thing. I just had to post it for you today – I know someone can greatly benefit from this and be encouraged today.
When was the last time you just knew God was using an extra ordinary thing in your day to speak to you?
- god speaks to each of us as he makes us (braveraconteuse.wordpress.com)
- God, Speak! (gratitudeisanattitude.wordpress.com)
- Listen! God is Speaking. (ttuinder.wordpress.com)
- 4 Common Ways that God Speaks (annafinley.wordpress.com)
- God Winks Through Coincidences – 2 (touchofjoyministry.com)
- Coincidence? I don’t think so (notperfectme.com)
- Coincidences (marwil.org)
- What is coincidence (theresnosuchthingascoincidence.wordpress.com)